1. If the voltage corresponds to the desired value, then the voltage regulator is undamaged and functioning properly. If the voltage is not correct, it means that the voltage regulator or a faulty generator.
The temperature of the voltage regulator, ?° C
Adjusting the voltage, V
2. After completion of the test limit current produced by the generator, turn the engine to idle and turn the ignition off.
3. Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
4. Remove the tachometer, voltmeter and ammeter.
5. Connect a wire to the terminal "B" of the generator.
6. Connect the cable to the negative terminal of the battery.