1. The voltmeter should show pressure of 0.2 V.
2. If the voltage is more than 0.2V, then the wire is damaged or is not securely connected to the terminals of the generator and the battery.
- To check the wires connect the terminal "B" and the positive terminal of the battery with additional wire fused.
- Check the connection wires to the terminals and make sure that the insulation of the wire is melted by overheating.
3. Finally, turn the engine in idle mode. Turn off all electric power consumers and stop the engine.