Removal and installation of components of the hydraulic clutch system
The components of the main assemblies and clutch slave cylinder
The hydraulic clutch system served as a single assembly. If there are leaks in the system or it gets into the air, it should also be replaced as a unit.
- Poddomkratte car and establish it on props.
- Give nuts slave cylinder to the clutch housing.
- Release the clutch hydraulic line of the mounting clamps on the housing.
- Lower the car to the ground.
- Remove mount ring, flat and corrugated washers securing the master cylinder pushrod to the clutch pedal.
Details docking assembly pusher with a clutch pedal.
- Disconnect the electrical connector wire gauge-switch clutch pedal position, then remove the pusher of the main cylinder with a thumb attachment to the pedal. Check the condition of plugs finger. Replace worn components.
- To avoid splashing fluid, make sure that the master cylinder reservoir cap is tightly closed, then give the tank mounting screws and nuts securing the cylinder to the engine compartment bulkhead.
- Remove the entire assembly. Do not attempt to disconnect the hydraulic line from the main or executive cylinder.
- Install in reverse order. All fixture tighten with demanded effort.