Removing and installing the rear axis and bearing assembly
- Loosen the wheel nuts, Poddomkratte back of the car and establish it on props. Remove the wheel.
- Remove the brake drum, then give nuts shield brake.
- Otbolite four nuts shield brake using the head with an extension cord through the hole in the wheel hub.
- Connect hammer with sliding brisk and attachment to the flange axis and remove the last of the bridge sleeve.
- Remove the axle from the axle sleeve with a hammer with sliding brisk and adapter flange axis.
- If the bearing is to be replaced, take the assembly in workshop Car dealer branch or to remove the old bearing and pressing on his new. When installing a new bearing also take care to replace the half-axis of the outer gland (see. The following paragraph).
- If the shield brake there are traces of leaks lubricant differential, replace the outer gland axis. Remove the old oil seal using a hammer with sliding brisk and internal puller jaws. New packing plant with a special tool or a piece of pipe of suitable diameter.
- Remove the stuffing box half-axis of the sleeve of the bridge with a hammer with sliding brisk with attached puller with internal clamps.
- Lubricate the oil seal lips, then fill the oil seal into place using a special tool or a piece of pipe, the outer diameter of which is slightly smaller than the outer diameter of the gland.
- Clean bearing seat in the sleeve of the bridge. Tamp bearing special (for wheel bearings) grease, apply a thin layer of grease as on the outer surface of the bearing.
- Lubricate the oil seal inner lips, then fill in the axle shaft sleeve of the bridge, trying to keep it in alignment with the latter, so as not to damage the oil seal.
- Install nuts shield brake firmly tighten them. Put on the brake drum flange of the bridge.
- Install wheel and tighten the nut of its fastening. Lower the car to the ground and tighten the wheel nuts to the required torque (see. Specifications to the Head of Adjustment and routine maintenance).