This chapter is intended to ensure the proper maintenance of the car, to help maintain the car in good condition and to prolong its service life.
If maintenance is not carried out regularly, the consequence could be a bad operation of the engine (incomplete return of power, the strange behavior of the engine, etc.). In this case, perform the following steps.
The primary steps:
- Clean, inspect and check the battery;
- Check all engine-related liquid;
- Replace the spark plugs (petrol engines);
- Check the condition and tension of the auxiliary drive belt;
- Check the condition of the air filter and replace if necessary;
- Check the condition of all hoses (pipes) and their integrity;
- Check the condition of the lid and the rotor of the distributor of ignition and high-voltage wires (petrol engines).
If these steps are not proven to be effective, then follow these steps.
- Check the charging system;
- Check the ignition system;
- Check the system pre-heating;
- Check the fuel system;
- Replace the cover and a rotor of the distributor of ignition;
- Replace the high-voltage wires.